Friday, November 20, 2009

Organize Your Batteries

I recently wrote a post on small closet organization in which I referred to organizing your closets into closets of like items for example,extra batteries. I had mentioned that I tended to have batteries all over my home but I had a hard time finding a battery when I need one.

As anyone knows who follows this post I am keen on closet organization. I feel that I am fairly aware of most closet organizer systems and other products that are currently on the market. However, I found a product yesterday that I had never even heard of before. It is a battery organizer. The irony is that I had just blogged about organizing batteries days before and I found this product completely by accident.



I think this product is spectacular and would fit neatly into many small closets. The price is right too. Give it a try. You have little to lose. In the interests of full disclosure I have not ordered one yet but I expect it will be a Christmas prezzie for someone this year.

I also found a cute blog about small closets that I thought was cute and helpful. So check it out. Any information on closet organization or closet organizers is good information.

No comments: